My funny friend Carl (Yes, Carl, I called you funny) sent me these. For all my exam-writing friends, I apologize that these may be a touch too late.
Nonetheless, I trust that the following exam-acing advice will prove useful on even the toughest of tests…
1. Always follow directions carefully.
2. Try and try and try again.
3. Never let your thoughts get limited to “in-the-box” thinking.
4. Make sure you know how to really apply the knowledge.
5. Be prepared for some trouble-shooting along the way.
6. And never overlook the obvious.