Returning home after time away always makes me appreciate some things…
- Our home is wonderfully comfortable.
- My own bed is a treat.
- My own shower has something about it too.
- I love drinking milk, which seems harder to find in nearly every place I travel.
- It’s a luxury to be able to drink tap water.
- The cool air here felt heavenly after three weeks of baking–I realize this one may cause debate!
- This city is just the right size and speed for my liking.
- My beautiful wife always becomes more beautiful while I’m gone.
- My little girl is cuter than when I left–and she was cute before!
I am blessed in a million ways, and I know it–especially each time I come home.